Saturday, August 14, 2010

Why are Chinese/American Institutions better than Indian

These are my personal views from my true experience..ANd many others have validated the same..in their own ways...

First, I actually thought that this was some kind of game that western countries are playing with us to show their supremacy. However, since 2008, this has completely changed. The indian institutions are pathetic sometimes, with me personally being aware of students, without classes, facilities, privacy and ethical standards of working.

We all think of IIT-Bombay as the best in INdia , but it is nowhere in the top 100 institutions. The reasons are obvious..
I worked there for 1 year in 3 different labs and I literally had a terrible time working there..Research is almost absent..The work mostly is copycat stuff..They can copy anything from your thinking to work to even your dressing sense..This is one of the most pathetic experiences that I have had till date..
One of the students said that 'There is only glamor here. NOthing else'. To some extent,this is true. Why dont they come out of their self-obsessed pride and put it in the thrashcans? Have a look at the CHinese and learn how they have improved..Sometimes I think that people there are scared of them ( may not be true)

Good brains dont need an IIT tag, they will shine anywhere they are..The government is trying to show how much it is doing for the country and these are poster boys for them..Why is IISc or ISB not considered ?

I will not go there again even for a million dollars.. I had a terrible time professionally ,personally and mentally. IN my research career, I have published and improved in my work continuously but this went in the downward trend in IIIT-Bombay..Pathetic environment, copycat gold-diggers and shabby work ethics. I really despise this place..

Yes, IIT Bombay has some good faculty and students, especially at the BE/BTech level..However, this is true for all other institutions..Only thing is that this institute has gained some glamor over time..

How many nobel laureates have come up from China? How many industrialists and thinkers are in top unversities in the best places..You get one good story of success ,that too of people who work mostly outside, and then go ahead to claim it..

I still do my work outside IIT-Bombay and my profile is much better than some of those working there.

So please,, wake up and look at those who are sitting above you in this field..

By Bye Copycats , NaySayers and Gold-DIggers..I am going to fulfill my dream, no matter how many such ###^%%&& come in my way..

NO wonder the level of indian brains is going down, the food,environment,thinking is so down from yerteryears.NO Raman(s),Bose(s) in site..

People there told me to persue work in that institute.."What is wrong here and what is missing here that you will get elsewhere"..Yeah, right - you are all done mister..I think my experiences are enough evidence..I am not the only one with this negative feedback..

You dont deserve to be in the top university list, in such states, anywhere...

Wake up and goodbye IIT-Bombay..I have mety much better scientists in India who do ten times better work than you, in a better way - the right way..


In my opinion, Chinese are the best right now and sit besides the Americans in their work in this field and I sincerely admire them as a nation for this..It is not easy to get expertise in this field...


Thanks,
Jitesh Dundas

1 comment:

monu said...

jitesh is so right to speak the truth.i have seen IIT(Kgp) graduate
failing to find a job due to poor education. many IIT(Kgp) professors go to Kolkata during the week end to hold coaching classes. can they teach their students and inspire? our main draw back is that we cooperate to hide unpleasant truth and perpetuate mediocrity. chinese are more open and honest and will not compromise with quality in important spheres.